Build a profitable partnership with Blackboard
Satisfying your clients with exceptional end-to-end solutions and service is hard to do alone, but partnering with us creates new and profitable opportunities.
We bring global leadership in educational technology, services, and data capabilities. With an expanded and localised offering, you can meet clients’ needs from K-12 to higher education, and in the expanding corporate and government verticals. Our exceptional Partner Program safeguards long-term success with three levels of commitment and benefits: standard, silver, and gold.
Channel Partnership Benefits
- Partner with the global leader in Education
- Sell Blackboard’s full suite of solutions to a variety of end users
- Get access to our company resources including:
- Marketing and enablement tools
- Operations support
- Sales and enablement tools
- Executive Leadership support
- CRM account management system
- Highly profitable commission structure
- Growth in Tier level provides supplementary access to resources end enablement
What does the Channel Partner Program offer:
- The Blackboard Channel Partner Program provides partners with sales, marketing and training support that is unique in the industry.
- This partner program supports partners to become specialists in Blackboard solutions and services.
- It aims to give Partners the knowledge on our value proposition - to bring the added value to those markets where we do not have local presence.
- Blackboard offers 3 different partner tier classifications – tier level is driven by partner investment in dedicated resources and a yearly minimum sales commitment.
What are we looking for in a potential channel partner:
- To have access to target customer base
- To have financially sound and stable business operation
- To have proven ethical business practices
- Has 2-3 years of an existing business development / sales capability
- Ability to invest in the Blackboard partnership, which includes sales, marketing, support and consultancy resources
- Has business operation representation in country
- Experience in selling E-Learning solutions to education and corporate training markets advantageous
- Should have good referencable customers – an established presence in the target market
Become a Channel Partner
Interested in becoming a Blackboard channel partner? Blackboard channel partners receive extensive training and resources including business development, sales and marketing support. The Blackboard Channel Partner program helps all of our channel partners to successfully sell Blackboard solutions.